Thursday, April 14, 2005

What have I done?!

As the result of people twisting my arm about it *cough, General cough EK*, I have now created a blog. No matter how hard I try to escape it they keep on pulling me back in. So yeah, this is my blog. Sadly, I still think my life is too uneventful to really share much, but we'll see what happens. Feel free to post comments and whatnot if you wish, and I'll try to update this thing every so often. If I see people actually enjoy this thing then I'll keep up with it.
I think the first few posts I'll just rant about certain things and tell all yall about myself. Hey it's my blog dang it and I'll do what I want! =) Anyway, take care and God bless.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I sure am proud of you for starting this site. And if you don't stop saying you live a boring life I am going to be forced to take action. later days bro.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I sure am proud of you for starting this site. And if you don't stop saying you live a boring life I am going to be forced to take action. later days bro.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog. loved the survey. i've never realized you like mustard more than ketchup...ill have to keep that little note in my mind. goober. later home skillet.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home