Sunday, April 17, 2005

Surveys and Belly Dancing

I said I would use the first few posts just telling all you about me and ranting. I used some questions from old email surveys. I keep old ones from over the years I filled out just to see how much I've changed over the years. Sometimes it's surreal - as if the dude I was at age 18 was a totally different person. "I actually listened to that?"..."DUDE! I remember that movie!" Stuff like that.
On a side note, belly dancing is very fun. ;)

name: Josh
birthdate: March 15
age: 23
personality: funny, sarcastic, quick witted
describe yourself: I'm a big white boy.
Nervous Habits? Don't really have any
Are you double jointed? No
Can you roll your tongue? No
Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Yes
Can you blow spit bubbles? Of course. I'm a guy
Can you cross your eyes? Yes
Tattoos? No.
Piercings and where? None for me.

--DO YOU--
eat spam or potted meat? Not anymore...just don't think about buying any
type with one hand only? Every once in a while
wear the same piece of jewelry everyday? Yes
twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
usually approach your crush or keep it low? IF I have a crush, I figure I might as well come out with it.
have a mole anywhere on your face? Yes. Top left over my eye.
write with your right hand or left? Right.
cut up all of your meat, then eat, or cut each at one time? Each at a time.
have blue eyes? No, Brown.
have a swimming pool. Yeah.
sing really well? Only in my own mind.
stay at the computer more than an hour at a time on average? O yeah.

--EITHER/OR--
rock or rap? Rock
chinese or mexican? I live in Texas now. Mexican, baby!
coke or pepsi? Pepsi
straight or curly? Straight
guy friends or girl friends? I like both the same.
chick-fil-a or zaxby's? Chick-Fil-A...I get a buy one get one free on combos every Tuesday ;)
ludacris or 50 cent? Luda can be funny sometimes.
guitar or drums? Guitar
chocolate or vanilla? Depends on the situation, but usually vanilla
hot dog or corn dog? Hot dog
mustard or ketchup? Both. Though I like mustard more.
beach or mountains? Both equally
beef or chicken? Fried Chicken rocks.

--CURRENT--
clothes? Jean shorts and an orange t-shirt
taste? Nothing...I'm hungry
smell? My dorm.
hair style? Kinda messy...as it always is
music? Chevelle
perfume/cologne? Eternity
nail color? Regular human color
hated song on the radio? Anything Tool or NIN...sorry to all fans of either of those bands...they're not my bag
crush? Nobody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home